Partners for developmental support and research
In our intertwined activities for developmental support and research in Ait Abdi we are working together with following partners:
- Tidoukla (in English: Friendship), the local village association of Ait Abdi, contact person: Omar Aatabi. E-mail: email@example.com
- Espace Provincial des Associations de developpement d´Alhaouz (an umbrella organization for all local associations in the villages in Alhaouz), contact person: Abdellatif Jaidi, e-mail: Ja.firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of Cady Ayyad, Marrakech, contact person: Fatima Zohra Iflahen, e-mail: email@example.com
- CAS Welfare Project, IB Diploma Programme at Katedralskolan in Lund, Sweden, contact person: Birgitta Roupé, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Norwegian Academy of Music, Norway, contact person: Steinar Ofsdal, e-mail: email@example.com.
- Friends of Ait Abdi, a new established Norwegian help organization.
Since 2010 a European informal network with over 80 private donors have supported our work in Ait Abdi. Some of these supporters are now members of the registered organization Friends of Ait Abdi (see above).