Partners for developmental support and research
In our intertwined activities for developmental support and research in Ait Abdi we are -or we have been – working together with following partners:
- Tidoukla (in English: Friendship), the local village association of Ait Abdi.
- Espace Provincial des Associations de developpement d´Alhaouz (an umbrella organization for all local associations in the villages in Alhaouz).
- University of Cady Ayyad, Marrakech.
- CAS Welfare Project, IB Diploma Programme at Katedralskolan in Lund, Sweden.
- Norwegian Academy of Music, Norway.
- Friends of Ait Abdi, a new established Norwegian help organization.
Since 2010 a European informal network with over 80 private donors have supported our work in Ait Abdi. Some of these supporters are now members of the registered organization Friends of Ait Abdi (see above).